The New Normal @ Beau Hairdressing
We have put together a list of things that we will do for you and what we ask from you for us to ensure in accordance with government guidelines to ensure we can work as safely as possible. These are temporary measures, but they are to be adhered to at all times during this period.
What we will do for you…
- 1-2-1 Appointments. You will be the only client seen by your stylist at any one time. That means if you are in for a colour we will not be taking any other appointments whilst your colour is developing, as was usual salon practice.
- Online booking will stay closed for the time being so we can prioritise booking for the clients who are on either the Priority List or waiting List.
- We will leaving a gap between each appointment, allowing time to carry out cleaning, sterilisation and preparation for the next client.
- We will be extending appointment times to allow for the new measures and to avoid appointments overlapping.
- We will be washing or hands and using hand sanitiser frequently.
- All equipment and tools will be cleaned and sterilised between each client.
- Each station will be cleaned and disinfected between each client.
- We will provide each client with a pack of freshly laundered towels and a gown.
- All magazines will be removed from the salon to avoid any contamination.
- We will be wearing appropriate PPE.
- We will provide you with hand sanitiser and hand washing facilities.
- We will be adhering to social distancing measures wherever possible.
- We will not be accepting ‘walk in’ appointments.
- We will do everything we need to do to ensure a safe salon with minimum damage to the environment. We will be avoiding disposable equipment but only where it is safe to do so.
What we ask of you…
- Please ensure you have had a skin test at least 48hrs prior to your colour appointment (we will not carry out a colour appointment without one and you may lose your deposit if you have not had one at the time of your appointment).
- Please make sure we have your correct contact details as we are required to keep these by the government to assist the Test & Trace system.
- Please be responsible for your own hygiene and sanitise your hands directly before you enter the salon.
- Please keep what you bring to a minimum as your coat and belongings must stay with you.
- We will not be serving refreshments and ask you not to eat or drink in the salon.
- Please come to your appointment alone, as the amount of people in the salon at any one time is limited.
- All children need to be accompanied by an adult. For children under 10 you will be asked to wait in a specific area in the salon. For children over 10 you will be asked to wait outside.
- Please be prepared to make contactless payment where possible. Either by contactless card for payments of £30 or under. For payments over £30 Apple Pay or PayPal is available (you do not need a PayPal account, a normal debit or credit card works. The payment link will be emailed or text to you) This will be done at your station to ensure social distancing from other clients.
- Please ensure, if required your deposit is paid within 24hrs of booking your appointment and you have read our Deposit and Cancellation Policy (available on our website). The deposit is 50% of your anticipated bill for services over 1hr long. A PayPal link will be emailed to you. If your deposit is not received within the 24hrs your appointment being made it will be cancelled and offered to someone else.
- Please be responsible for your own health and do not come to your appointment if you are showing symptoms of or have been in contact with anyone showing symptoms of Covid-19 in the last two weeks.
- If you need to cancel your appointment please do so in plenty of time (See cancelation policy).
- Please wear a mask. You may purchase a mask from us for £1 if you do not have your own. We will not carry out any service on anyone who is not wearing a mask.
- Please do not wear your own gloves. We will provide you with some if you would like.
- These guidelines must be adhered to at all times. We may refuse to do your appointment if not which will incur you losing any deposit you have paid.
- Please do not enter the salon if you do not have an appointment. If you would like to make an appointment please call 01308 459727, email email@example.com
Thank you for your patience and understanding, and for sticking with us.